The Room in the Wood is available for rental for one person or two people.
£145 for the first night and £135 for each subsequent night.
N.B. There is a 5% discount on advertised prices for members of the John Muir Trust
The price includes:
- The Room in the Wood for up to two people sleeping.
- A home-made breakfast, served in the new dining room in our house. Find out more here.
- During your breakfast, the opportunity to browse the library of books and maps relating to the Isle of Skye and surrounding area.
- Television, dvd player and wifi in the Room in the Wood.
Please note that a stepped pathway links the Room in the Wood and the house – there are 21 steps on a gradient over a short distance, similar in the style to that used for access in woodlands.
There is parking for a standard vehicle at the house; if you wish to arrive by public transport you should get in touch with us in advance as we might be able to assist in the Portree area.
To discuss Room in the Wood availability and to make to make a booking, call us on 01478 650 378.
A 25% deposit will be required to secure a booking. This deposit will treated as follows:
- Cancellation within 28 – 14 days of the start of the booking – 50% of deposit returned
- Cancellation from 13 days to the first day of booking – deposit forfeited